Giveaway :: Pink Gifts from The Jacaranda Tree & Co
The Jacaranda Tree is one of my most favourite stores because there is always something I can find for myself and the perfect place for a hostess gift. The store is shimmering in sparkly Christmas ornaments during the holidays and lots of chatter amongst the customers. What's so unique about the Jacaranda Tree is that the wooden floors squeak - how many stores do you know have that kind of charm?
The ladies at the Jacaranda Tree were so kind to gather up an assortment of pink items for a giveaway!
The value of this gift is $110.
This tea from Sloane Tea Company is amazing! For starters look at the packaging, stunning right? They also have a great selection of delicious flavours! If you have been to the Art Gallery of Ontario and eaten at their cafe on the second floor, you may notice that they only serve this tea!
Look at their website, you will instantly fall in love! www.sloanetea.com
What's inside the gift bag:
1. Heavenly Cream divine velvety black tea from Sloane Tea Company
2. Silver Mist white tea with mint Sloane Tea Company
3. Crabtree & Evelyn pale pink nail polish
4. Pink ballet slippers ornament
5. Sabre spoon Made in France
6. Tunes for two heart headphone splitter
7. Cupcake ornament
8. Christmas card made in England
9. Dangly ornament
10. Loose leaf tea holder
11. Package of pale pink napkins with gold etching
12. Polka dot box ornament
13. Hot pink gift bag made in Canada
HOW TO WIN
You can tweet about the contest or like this Facebook page.
Ends December 17th, 2013. Winner will be announced December 18th, 2013.
Have you signed up to win my last giveaway from Fruits & Passion? Visit the link here.
Please note that this is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own.