Each year I look forward to BlogPodium for many reasons - I am able to meet and reconnect with great people, there is so much to learn about the benefits of blogging, there are lots of great opportunities to network and my most favourite is looking at the stack of pretty new business cards I acquire from the day!
We Create Hoopla did a fantastic job creating beautiful accents around the space!
How amazing is this "Welcome Friends!" banner?!
Sarah Richardson was the keynote speaker which I was most thrilled about. She spoke honestly and had a few tips and tricks up her sleeve for us. My most favourite quotes from Sarah were:
- When I was a kid, if I was sent to my room, I would just rearrange the furniture.
- Always be kind and nice to people.
- Trust your instincts - if it doesn't feel right, it likely isn't.
- If you're not comfortable in your home, no one ill be.
- When they walk in, clients should feel like they have taken a deep breath and can't wait to enjoy their home.
- You should have a signature style.
- I have learned what I know by doing it!
Do you recognize the girl on the left in the PARA Paints image below?!
Anna With Love snapped a photo of me taking a picture of me taking an Instagram picture of Deb!
Check out her latest pictures around town on her personal Instagram page here.